Why you need DebugTool?
Website design and development is a creative process, it must get your full attention.
With this amazing automation tool, you get more time allocated to your technical work, less on communiqué, and long explanations. Moreover, you get rid of middlemen as there is a direct and uninterrupted channel of communication between you, your client, and your team. No need to reply to emails or messages and take screenshots for explanations. All that is done automatically on a single screen. Also, your customers don’t need to worry about the progress or constantly bug you for updates. They can follow that in real-time without any hassle. You get an integrated team that gets more projects done and you get more business with much happier and satisfied clients with better future recommendations.
Thanks to the DebugTool it is immediately clear where the bug is, on the screen there will be dots and if you click on them you will immediately get to see what is wrong. Also, you will get extra information like screen width, operating system etc. This is often a problem with customers, who mostly do not have the technical background. As a result, you have to mail people 10 times, mails get lost and a lot of time is lost, it creates a lot of frustration. The DebugTool effectively solves this annoying problem.
- Less time lost
- Better customer service. The customer has an immediate overview of the status of things through the test domain
- One clear channel of communication, between programmer and customer, no more middlemen
- Better information exchange. The programmer automatically receives the data he needs, I.e. browser type, screen size, images, video links all in one environment
- The customer can follow the progress live and does not have to constantly ask for it by mail for a status update. He or she automatically receives a mail when a bug is updated, and the programmer receives a mail when a new bug is created
- Effective customer management system. Bugs also automatically appear in the overview of the CMS. The programmer can also solve the problems one by one. Your project managers and programmers have an effective customer management system.
- More effective. A team is able to carry out more projects
- Increase in orders. As customers are satisfied, more orders will be placed
- Excellent time tracking, which can help with billing customers